[SC-L] Reality Check #5: David Hahn (Wells Fargo)

Gary McGraw gem at cigital.com
Fri May 8 15:06:43 EDT 2009

hi sc-l,

I'm pleased to announce that the fifth episode of the Reality Check podcast just went live.  This episode features David Hahn from Wells Fargo.  David and I discuss the Wells Fargo software security initiative (at least the one that covers wellfargo.com).  David's website has 11 million active users, and that's before the Wachovia merger!

http://www.cigital.com/realitycheck/show-005/

As always, your feedback is welcome.  Reality Check is syndicated by CSO magazine where you can also find a feed for the podcast.

gem

company www.cigital.com
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague
book www.swsec.com