[SC-L] eWeek: AJAX Poses Security, Performance Risks

Gunnar Peterson gunnar at arctecgroup.net
Tue Feb 28 18:38:49 EST 2006

a lot of this gets back to a "framework versus roll your own debate"

http://1raindrop.typepad.com/1_raindrop/2005/05/wsmex_v_httpget.html
&
http://www.identityblog.com/2005/04/30.html#a210

also, for some good context security in ajax, rest, et. al. as well
as examples of how amazon and google deals with security check out
mark o'neill's deck from rsa:
http://radio.weblogs.com/0111797/2006/02/20.html#a44

-gp